The VCU IT Service Management Committee will provide prioritization and direction for the development of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, procedures and tool integrations.
The VCU Technology Services ITSM Committee Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction for VCU Technology Services ITSM process and application integration.
- Participate in oversight activities to monitor and approve/reject changes to a project’s scope, schedule or budget.
- Determine and allocate resources for ITSM special requests, projects, and related services.
- Provide a forum to communicate information related to VCU Technology Services ITSM applications, infrastructure, requests, projects, and services (emphasis on requests and projects).
- Address project risks and issues that require internal executive level decisions.
IT Service Management (ITSM) Committee Charter
ITSM Committee Minutes